Sunday 28 August 2011

Heron earth...

This week I learnt a valuable lesson. It's always advisable to avoid emptying your trash can when you've just put your best pictures in there. My yowls could be heard right across SE15 when I realised that, in either a moment of subliminal self-sabotage or a lapse in concentration, I had deleted all the best pictures I'd taken of a grey heron. Now that I've experienced that unforgettable sense of horror, a sensation which sinks and rises simultaneously, I would be very surprised if I ever made such a foolish mistake again. I returned to Peckham Rye in the hope of getting some more snaps of the heron. I did get some more but they weren't nearly as satisfying.


First attempt...



Second attempt...







Until next time, (assuming that I don't delete my next set of photographs)
Claude
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment